Devine Carpet Care is able to clean and disinfect your carpet, upholstery, tiles and some rugs (on site) during the above dated COVID-19 lockdown if your situation meets the following:
- the property must be un-tenanted, or
- clients must remove themselves to another room or externally to the property to ensure a contactless service (a minimum of 4m distance is required)
- common area cleaning can go ahead as normal with safety precautions including PPE & social distancing restrictions in place
- in an indoor area there must be no more than 2 technicians working at any one property
We are a Covid-safe business and can certainly offer a contactless service to ensure the safety of our clients and our staff.
After studying the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Australian Department of Health Guidelines, we are confident that our hot water extraction cleaning techniques in conjunction with our antimicrobial solutions can effectively clean and disinfect your carpet, tiles and soft furnishings. It is important to understand that regular and thorough cleaning of surfaces within the home is important for health protection in general, not only in times such as what we are experiencing now.
With the majority of Australians now working or studying from home and the importance of good hygiene at a new level, stains and general wear and tear can be more prominent but a thorough clean of your home can at least give some peace of mind.
That being said, we have initiated protective measures to our daily procedures to protect not only our clients and their families, but also our staff. These include:
- Use of an EPA-registered antimicrobial solution effective against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19/coronavirus) which is in line with Australian Department of Health recommendations,
- Adherence to strict social distancing and COVID-safe protocols (ie keeping a distance of a minimum of 1.5m away from clients, no touching of eftpos machines, etc). We would also request that clients give our technicians the space required to perform their work (ie moving to another area within the home, going outside for a short while, and not touching any of our equipment),
- Provision of and training on personal protection equipment (PPE) including gloves, masks, sanitisers,
- Regular disinfection of equipment and necessary cleaning items, and
- Phoning our clients on the day prior to scheduled clean to ensure all occupants within the home are well, have not travelled overseas in the past few months, and have had no contact with any person in ill health or a COVID-19 positive carrier*
*NOTE: our technicians do have the right to refuse any job should they have concerns for their personal safety.
We wish all of our clients and families good health. Further updates will be provided should operating conditions change. Please watch our Facebook page for up to date news on any changes.
Rob & Mel Lowe and the Devine Team